Friday, November 15, 2013

NEW GLASS CABOCHON TOPPERS WITH STRINGER WORK!

Ahhhh...I've been practising and working with stringers! Here are a couple of new glass cabochon toppers, for the interchangeable jewellery system, i.e. they all come with an insert nut on the reverse side of the toppers. Not sure about what I am talking about, then please don't hesitate to contact me for more details.

These cabby-toppers are pretty big, they 36mm onwards. I am using transparent coloured glass with mainly black stringers. I will be listing them either on Etsy or my own web-store over the weekend.









6 comments:

under construktion said...

Hi Dora schön wieder etwas von Dir zu sehen
LG Leo

Lisa Atchison - Touch of Glass Designs said...

Dora, seeing you make your magic with glass again makes my heart sing! Keep the beautiful creations coming!

Dora Schubert said...

Lieben Dank, Leo!
Thanks, Lisa!

Doris Stumpf said...

wow!!!!! Liebe Grüße Doris

Dora Schubert said...

Danke, liebe Doris!

Sally Mack said...

Great to see your beautiful work again Dora!