Thursday, December 1, 2011

MANIPULATION CAN BE A STICKY JOB

Ahhh...not too bad, eh? As promised in my last blog, I shan't be away too long. Yes, I am back torching! Perhaps not as furiously long each day as in the past years, I admit I have cut back the hours at the torch. What's new? Well, I am onto big focal disc beads. Lots of dots which are manipulated into new shapes and forms. Quite fun though quite exasperating when the dental pick I use for the dot-manipulation sticks on the glass. That sticking bit tells me I ought to observe and watch my glass more; timing is pretty crucial when you wish to manipulate glass in its molten state.

Anyway, a couple of my focal beads and some sets. May you enjoy viewing my new beads...







8 comments:

Claire Maunsell said...

Glad you are back. These are a joy to look at, just wonderful!

adi said...

Wunderschön liebe Dora und schön wieder etwas von Dir bewundern zu dürfen. Ich wünsche Dir eine schöne und ruhige Adventszeit.
Lg Adi

Cindy said...

I love your work! THanks for posting it, I love to look at it!!!

formartis - Iris Schäfer said...

Dora, diese Perlen sind wunderschön! Ganz besonders gut gefallen mir Deine Räder!
LG Iris

mamajanl said...

just gorgeous!!!!! as per usual!!!!

Dora Schubert said...

Thank you, everyone!

Glaszwerg said...

Wunderbarst! Liebe Grüße, Doris

Dora Schubert said...

Lieben Dank, Doris!