Tuesday, December 20, 2011

AND IN CLOSING...

As this year comes to a finish, may I wish you and your family a very wonderful time together during Christmas and of course, a most delightful, healthy and happy 2012. I shall be indulging in my family during the next two weeks and please join me again next year for more update on my work.

Here are some of my beads (ring tops) and focal beads. The bottom photos show 2 focal beads which were inspired by where I live. We live on the third floor; these two beads are a depiction of the treetops I see out of our windows (we have about 26 windows in our home; I know, it's scary when you think about the cleaning... and yes, if I really leaned out and stretch like a rubber band, I'd be able to touch the twigs of the trees) during the sunset and when we had a little snow in the past days.









5 comments:

Manuela said...

Frohes Fest liebe Dora und ein gutes und gesundes Neues Jahr wünschen

Manu und Hartmut

Do's Perlenparadies said...

wonderful ringtops, they look very nice

my favourite top is the black one with red dots

i wish you a happy new year an stressless days and many wonderful creations in the year 2012

greets from austria
doris

Dora Schubert said...

Vielen Dank, Doris!! Ebenfalls ein tolles neues Jahr und auch viele schöne Perlenkreation!!

Dora Schubert said...

Liebe Manu & Hartmut, ebenfalls eine fröhliche und sinnliche Weihnachtszeit und natürlich gesundes Jahr. Ich hoffe, euch bald wieder zu sehen.

Pretty Things said...

Your beads are such an inspiration to me -- pure beauty with pure precision. I was lucky enough to win an auction of yours on Ebay last year and I treasured them!