Sunday, November 20, 2011

Still Thoughts

This year has not been just a bed of roses although I shall not complain about it. I have taken a longer break than expected with my lampworking. I consider this a very testing period of my life - to gather myself back to reality, what I want to do and not just what I have to do. I see friends come and go as in departing from this world, putting me in a pensive mood. So, what do I mean by still thoughts? Thoughts best kept to myself, as all thoughts, still or otherwise, are meant to be.

I have began working again at the torch last week. Just a couple of hours; well, to be honest, it was about 3 hours for one day. It's a gradual begin; no, definitely not uphill struggle at all. Merely a warm-up. I doubt if I shall wish to engage in longer working hours at the torch, simply because I have other priorities lined up which I love to carry out. If not now, then when?

I shall be back with more work and I promise not to take too long a break again. Let me leave you with a few ring/pendant glass tops - I hope they are to your liking. The first two cabs are made with dichroic glass.








1 comment:

perlaperla said...

Oooh - I love the first one - winter star on northern lights....

Angela