Sunday, April 3, 2011

TEACHING AT HOME

On Friday and Saturday, I taught in Hamburg a 2-day workshop. I am most delighted to have had a very harmonious group of ladies to teach and it's been very enjoyable meeting new faces. A most memorable workshop and weekend indeed.

Let's take a look at this week's beads. By the way, I am mighty hung up about making doll beads; my Geisha-Tomonau series have been "extended" to themes such as sunflower dolls, "sun goddess", honeybees, etc. Their faces have now more facial features such as cheeks, chins and noses. Making these dolls are very enjoyable and create a happy feeling. Have I mentioned that these dolls have been influenced by the Cabbage Patch Dolls - remember those cute dolls with birth certificates? Cuteness is very catching especially when we are getting older - hahaha, am I giving my age away?!


Sunflower Baby

Little Miss HoneyBee

The Little Empress Dowager

The Little Flower Girl

The Little Geisha in Paris

The Forest Greens
I-Heart-You

4 comments:

Jane Perala said...

Beautiful beads! I am especially fond of Little Flower Girl.

glasswork said...

Wunderschöne Perlen, ein toller Workshop! Vielen Dank nochmal, jetzt heißt es üben :)
Lg Claudia

Sharon Driscoll said...

Love them Dora!

Sabrina said...

They are so cute, I love them all;)

greets
sabrina