Tuesday, July 13, 2010

WOW...I CAN SEE MY TOES!

Despite the fact that I hail from equatorial sunny-but-humid Singapore, I am having trouble sleeping these nights, with the current weather in Germany. Hey, don't get me wrong, I am not complaining at all!! Love the heat, love the sweat, love the humidity, love the sun!!!! So what if I have to water the plants more often? So what if I have to drink more liquids? So what if the house is hot? I get to wear shorts and tees, go bare-feet and eat more ice-cream, what more can I ask for?! Imagine my glee, I can actually see my toes now!! During the colder days, my feet are hidden in thick socks almost 24/7 except when taking showers. Holy cow, I miss seeing my own feet and toes! Yes, that's living in Germany is like - toeless while it's cold...wonder if I am the only one feeling silly-happy now that my toes are part of me again?

Sweltering at the torch yesturday, this is what I've come up with:

FIGMENT OF IMAGINATION
You are seeing part of the set in this photo.

FIGMENT OF IMAGINATION, continued...

IT IS WHAT IT IS

RANDOM CRAZINESS

4 comments:

sassyglassdesigns said...

I am always in awe of your bead work...it is gorgeous.

Bobbie Pene said...

Dora, I could sit and admire your beads all day....... but then I would never get any lampwork done for myself :)

Dora Schubert said...

Thank you, both!!!

Silver Parrot said...

Really gorgeous beads. The detail work is truly amazing!