Saturday, April 24, 2010

THE WONDERLAND SYNDROME

One might consider me as being jammed up in Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland and being in lah-lah land. Yes, I admit, I am! My beads and thoughts are presently influenced by his stories.

Beads I made on Thursday right before the propane ran out. By the time I returned home with the new bottle, I didn't feel up to torching again. When the rhythm is interrupted, you lose the pace. I ventured into using the cooler color schemes and adding the warmer color accents to the beads for a sense of balance.

Hey, have a great and relaxing weekend, won't you?!

GROUP PHOTO #4
WHERE'S THE RABBIT HOLE?


UNCOMMON NONSENSE


MAKE A WISH



CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER



4 comments:

Mila said...

Your new beads are so beautiful, warm touching of summer and wonder! I think this is good success :-)

Bobbie Pene said...

These beads are just delicious! I love them. The colours, patterns and your amazing stringer control is just wonderful.

Stephi said...

So frisch und fröhlich,
einfach nur schöööön!

Liebe Grüße

Stephi

Jen V. said...

Just saw these in Bead & Button...they are AMAZING! Love them!