Wednesday, March 17, 2010

GETTING READY FOR A CHANGE

Tomorrow I am getting my studio furniture delivered. It is time to re-do the studio and set up with drawers and cabinets where I have a better overview of my tools and equipment. Now that I have hauled out my metalsmithing equipment, the corner where I work is very full and untidy.

In the meantime, I have been making beads though I have nothing to show today. I just wasn't in the mood to shoot any pictures today, the weather was beautiful this afternoon - picture-perfect to enjoy my cup of coffee out on the balcony and soak up some warmth from the sun.

Anyway, I have set and finished another pendant which I promise to show you in my next blog. Quite pleased with it, though the next projects, I would like to advance my skills to the next level (whatever that might be...) Best to aim higher as one usually falls below the expectations.

Have a good week and I'll be back with more beads the next time!

1 comment:

rosebud101 said...

Glad that spring is with you! I can hardly wait to see more of your beads! Love them!