Tuesday, November 24, 2009

NEW BEADS

Ok, I admit, I am exhausted right now - can you tell? The title I have chosen for today's blog is really original, eh??!! Anyway, I made new beads last and this week. Yes, I have been busy, my mojo is back! Please excuse this short blog, I shall have more news next time!

These beads are on ebay -
NIGHTFALL IN ALASKA
auction is presently on

THE RANDOM ACT
auction begins tonight (Nov 24)

A BUTTERFLY
auction begins tonight (Nov 24)

These 'Magnolia' series are now listed on my website www.beadchatter.com for sale till end of November






2 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Jaw dropping sensational, Dora! Wow!

Sue Doran said...

Well it's no wonder you're tired after making and photographing all these fabulous beads! The orange Magnolia and The Random Act are my favourites but all are tremendous. You can go have a lie down now! :-)