Friday, November 13, 2009

It's been a while since my last update. I have been busy in my studio, having fun at my torch; it seems I have found my mojo again. I have also began selling online actively again. I can't seem to make enough beads to list on various online sites. My absence from Ebay and Etsy for about six months (from May this year onwards) has caused me to start basically from square one again. Anyway, here's a new set called On The Contrary, the beads can be used either together in a necklace or make a bracelet with the smaller beads and the larger beads for a necklace -

On The Contrary

Untitled (shimmer beads)

Anna Karenina series, purple/blue

Untitled, black-white-grey


I made a few necklaces, for a change. The 2nd necklace below (the disc beads) is a remake, the buyer had her house burglarized and the thieves took the necklace I made last year. I admit, it took me 4 months to get it done. Somehow, duplicating beads a second time around makes it difficult to achieve. Well, especially when it's only disc beads in black and white. Total lack of concentration and discipline was why it took me so long to get the beads and necklace made. Terrible, huh?

Anyway, have more beads to show off soon. Be back in the next days! Take care and see you soon!

Necklace