I actually have not done much in between with electroforming since July as I went off to Istanbul for a two-week teaching stint. Sure bugs me not to be able to dabble with electroforming after taking the class in June. In fact, as much as I dislike admitting it, I have to start afresh again - that means, read up my notes again for the finer details of the process. Ahhh, don't I just wish I did not have the break in between. I actually bought two more rectifiers after dipping my toes in cold water, so to speak; the solo hands-on experience is quite nerve-wrecking especially when there is no one to fall back on for immediate answers. Just as all beginners make their mistakes, my first rectifier has an extra feature which I do not need and the latter two rectifiers together cost the same price as the first rectifier alone. Believe me, mistakes can sometimes be expensive!
Here is what I have done in July with electroforming my Taj series beads. The photography is done by Ralph Kerpa, who by the way does all the photography for my website. I only electroformed one half of the bead as you can see in the photos. These beads are large and serve mainly as focal beads. The copper parts have been treated with patina and a sealant as copper, like sterling silver, will oxidize. All beads have more or less the same dimensions, which is 2.5cm in diameter.