Thursday, October 22, 2009

GUMBALLS!!!

My new bead sets Gumballs, made this week - a yummy selection which remind me of sweets and candies. I love holding the real gumballs in my hands, besides being attractive and colorful. These round beads are quite large and remind me of the 70s where choker-style necklaces with huge plastic beads. Anyway these beads are about 17x19mm, great making into necklaces and bracelets! Length of each set is about 12.5cm (ie 125mm or slightly under 5"). All sets are now listed and available on my website www.beadchatter.com

Gumballs: Tangerine Tango


Gumballs: Limette


Gumballs: Spangle Cola


Gumballs: Merry Berry


Gumballs: Grape Jelly

4 comments:

SueBeads said...

Those ARE great! I love them! Great designs and colors!

rosebud101 said...

Dora, the stringer work is amazing! The gumball is humble in their sight! Amazing!

Dora Schubert said...

Thank you both!

Pretty Things said...

DIVINE!