Friday, September 25, 2009

SWEET TEMPTATION

Ahhhh, I must admit - my favorite color combination is endless. Here's a necklace in transparent green and transparent amethyst with my signature 'Anna Karenina' motifs with sterling silver beads in between. Motifs are outlined in white and I have used a tone-in-tone i.e. green with green and amethyst with amethyst on each of the beads.

Sweet Temptation
50cm (20") necklace, 925 silver handmade catch
and 925 silver beads

A couple of new focal Wedgwood style beads - these were posted on Facebook and flickr yesturday. Please bear with me if you keep seeing the same photos here and on other sites.

Turning Over A New Leaf series, black with ivory motif
3.6cm long
This is my personal fav!

Turning Over A New Leaf series, grey with ivory motif
3.5cm long


Turning Over A New Leaf series, sky light blue with ivory motif
4.2cm long

Turning Over A New Leaf series, green with ivory motif
4.1cm long

Turning Over A New Leaf series, periwinkle with ivory motif
3.0cm long

2 comments:

Anita + Elias Schwegler-Juen said...

Hey Dora
Die Kette ist wunderschön, gefällt mir irrsinnig gut!

Gruss aus der Schweiz-, Elias

Lisa Atchison - Touch of Glass Designs said...

Dora, your work continues to amaze me...every phase, every series, every bead...beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!!