Saturday, September 26, 2009

STUCK ON LEAFY DESIGNS

Early this morning, I was very tempted to work at the torch and wasn't sure if I should do so or simply chill out for the day. My husband and I decided to get some Pampas Grass for the balcony to provide a little privacy since our apartment has lots of windows and full-length windows - at times, I feel like we're living in a goldfish bowl. Anyway, that took up the whole morning and early afternoon. So, that was it for lampworking, ie no lampworking today!

Anyway, some new beads I made yesturday with the leafy designs - you can see how terribly hung-up I am on it. But what's great is I can use glass which I had problems before; problems like the stringer work would be swallowed up by the base glass the longer the bead is exposed to the flame.

Hope you enjoy the beads and have a great weekend!

Black with ivory motif

Dark Brown with ivory motif

Watermelon with ivory motif

Petroleum Green with ivory motif

Opalino Periwinkle with ivory motif

Aloe Vera with ivory motif

Light Sky Blue with ivory motif


Terpenade with ivory motif

Grey with ivory motif

2 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Gorgeous scroll and leaf work, Dora!

Alison G said...

I was so pleased to get one of these in, I believe, French Blue. They are gorgeous, all of them.