Wednesday, September 23, 2009

COMMENT STIRS UP NEW IDEAS

Recently when I posted up my new beads 'Turning Over A New Leaf' on Facebook, Elizabeth Ross commented that they look like Wedgwood pottery. As a result, here's what I made yesturday and may I say how pleased I am with the results. My thanks to Elizabeth for triggering the idea for me!

Turning Over A New Leaf series, Wedgwood style

Purple with ivory motif


Dark Purple with ivory motif

Caledon with ivory motif

French Blue with ivory motif

5 comments:

SueBeads said...

Beautiful! I love them!

Vickie Hallmark said...

They do look like Wedgewood! Have you thought of etching them?

Christina J. said...

I love them!

rosebud101 said...

Dora, my jaw is still on the floor. Those are beautiful beads!

Dora Schubert said...

Thank you, all! Vickie, yes I did think about etching though I like the beads as they are. I might attempt that in the next days.