Sunday, May 25, 2008

New Collaborative Jewelry Collection 2008

I am very pleased to present my new range of collaborative jewelry for 2008 which includes cuff-links and earrings as well as a neckpiece. Elizabeth, who does the metalwork, has changed the metal designs - the settings are now flushed. You may also view this new collection on my gallery website at www.doraschubert.com

These jewelry shall make their 'debut' at the upcoming Bead & Button 2008 Show from June 5-8 in Milwaukee.

Neckpiece
18" (adjustable)
Sterling Silver Finish


Details of neckpiece

Cuff-links
Sterling Silver Finish

Earrings
Sterling Silver Finish


Earrings
Sterling Silver Finish

Earrings
Sterling Silver Finish

Ring
Sterling Silver Finish

Ring
Sterling Silver Finish

3 comments:

Total Delights Handcrafted Jewelry said...

Your creations are wonderful I am in awe of your talent. The colors are vibrant which I know can be diffucult with lampwork.

Christina said...

Wow. Amazing. Looking forward to seeing them in person at Bead & Button!

Steph @ Handmade Heaven Glassy Goodies said...

Dora, that neckpiece is absolutely stunning. I love the colours, the design, the photography... I've been in love with your work & super precision ever since I first found you. I've just discovered your blog so I'm looking forward to keeping up with all your new glassy goings on. :)